About Me

Hi guys, Im Aurélie a 24 year old woman that always wanted to write her own blog and here I am =) I hope you guys really like it **

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Humpty dumpty Day

Happy Hump Day Everyone! 

2 more days! We can do it! lol I was honestly counting the seconds 58 seconds...59 seconds.. 4pm!!!! YES.. Today I must say was a very hard/busy  day at work, I checked my calendar and yup the full moon is March 8th lol! I was wondering why each and every person on the other line wasn't happy... My calendar did answer that really hard question lol =)

I had the amazing surprise to have my hubby pick me up from work today!( that's why I'm writing my blog earlier today so that we can spend more time together)He is back on the road Sunday but comes back on hump day next week! My wish came true lol I wasn't alone having dinner tonight :) Felt really nice <3

So today I decided to call our cable services to have our services transferred to our new address, and was told that it is too early to go ahead and change our information.. That's when I realized that we have a good 1 month before I start to panic and check off all the items off my checking list like a last minute thing!
There's one thing I must tell you guys, I am very organized and a complete clean freak! If it is not organize I can't function... Literally lol, I know I'm weird but no can't do! lol
I was told to call them back end of March, I guess I'm going to have to wait... and it's really hard for me to wait.. What's that word again? wait( a period of waiting; pause, interval, or delay) Delay??? Really ..Oh noo!.. Just what I needed... Can I girl get what she wants? Lol
I guess I'm going pack and unpack until then.. I guess in a way I was hoping to do the packing a bit later and focus on the easy stuff for now...

So tonight I had a home made Chinese style soup, it was really good! I bought this frozen won ton bag ( filled with chicken and coriander) at Costco! Best $10.99 I've spent!
I had some chicken broth with some water, added fresh coriander leaves,bok choy and salt and pepper! Yum, Delicioso! Im starting to really like hanging out in the kitchen! I use to not like it at all, I was always stressing and didn't know what to do next, a complete mess..  I guess experience did help there! lol I'm in control! ;)  

 Today I was happy to finalize our hotel situation in Rome for our upcoming trip (Mediterranean Cruise), We booked the Eden Hotel;the reviews were good and the pictures were beautiful! I am so happy, one less task on my list! At first our agent gave us a few but they had a shared bathroom, I am sure that there are a lot of people that wouldn't mind sharing but for me that would mean no showering/brushing my teeth/etc.. for the entire stay at this hotel.... I just couldn't do it I guess my OCD overcame me and stopped us from getting that hotel, (sorry honey) but I must it was really nice inside...
Here is the link if you guys want to check it out (http://www.edenroma.com/

Today was somewhat productive, and I'm sure the upcoming days will be too! This the first move that we are hiring professional movers to help out.. I must say that it's hard to delegate , but we really didn't want to stress out and want to make it as easy as it can be for us both! And personally I think we did good! 

 Happy Humpty Dumpty night everyone  XOXO I am going to spend some quality time with the love of my life ( aw cheesy =) , I know )

 A demain!Vederla domani! See you tomorrow!













No comments:

Post a Comment