About Me

Hi guys, Im Aurélie a 24 year old woman that always wanted to write her own blog and here I am =) I hope you guys really like it **

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Marzo Pausa

Happy March 1st Everyone! 



The week is almost over and that means that I'm closer to sleeping in in the morning!!
Oh Yeah*
I was thinking about the blog today, and I must say that I'm very happy about it! I really hope you guys like it too =) I took my lunch early today and had about 25 mins left so I thought `what a better way to start writing my blog for tonight` ***


I already got one thing off my check list this morning; so happy about it!
My mother was so kind enough to take care of my dog for a year so that we could save enough money to buy ourselves a house. The reason why she is taking care of my dog is because we moved to another apartment to save more money, in Quebec City it is really hard to find an apartment that allows pet ( dogs) , cats are allowed in a few but they need to be vaccinated and  have their claws removed.
So we knew we had to sacrifice having our toutou (his name) with us and leave him with mom for about a year. I would've been very sad if after that one year we didn't save enough to get our house, but knowing that we already found our place and signed the papers and most important they allow animals :) it makes everything better, I mean hubby and I miss him so much but knowing that in 3 months we will have him with us makes it betters in our home! It is worth it...


So my task this morning was to call this dog place called Second Tub in Toronto to schedule him a appointment to have him completely shaved , We try as much to keep his hair on for the whole winter but its impossible to keep up to him! He is just like a ball of hair! Adorable! But we have no choice to get him shaved. I called got the appointment booked for next week! Checked off the list! 


 I love the month of March, it's a month that has a lot of character and you never know if today will be nice or cold! Full of surprises... And who doesn't like surprises :)Did you guys know that March stands for Martius mensis "month of Mars"And that there was always 31 days in Martius, also March was the original beginning of the year, and the time for the resumption of war. Mars is the Roman god of war. He is identified with the Greek god Ares. Isn't that interesting? I love learning about our history especially about simple things, I know that it's not something that we think about everyday, knowing how they had their month name set for themselves...


So tonight I've decided to make some turkey chili lol, I have no idea how to make it so wish me good luck.I found this really nice low calorie turkey chili online and I'm going to try it... I have some baby looking pita at home and I am probably going to add some salad with it! I will let you know tomorrow if I did a good job at it. The only way that I know I did good is when hubby eats it LOL if there's some leftover it's because my recipe wasn't good at all and he forced him to eat it all lol!!!
Gotta love him! He is the Greatest hubby of all time!

Ok guys that's it for me today, and please think of me tonight while I attempt this amazing recipe!! =)

Bonne Nuit *** XO







Toutou








No comments:

Post a Comment