About Me

Hi guys, Im Aurélie a 24 year old woman that always wanted to write her own blog and here I am =) I hope you guys really like it **

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Carbless

Happy Hump day everyone we can do it!! lol I don't know how I got myself out of bed but the morning coffee was definitely needed today!

Weather outside is still not pretty and I am in serious need of sun! Lately I realised that when is the sun is out I'm a happy smiley person but when it's raining and cloudy it's a no good...
We're so close to the summer time and yet so far!

I was craving a homemade banana smoothie but since my blender is packed and I don't remember where that "particular" box is... I opted for a medium size banana and a BIG travelling mug of my favourite Kirkland coffee!

Even though this morning was a late morning for me I managed to have lunch packed! fish (144kcal) chick pea salad minus the hot pepper! (150kcal) and a side of sugarless tapioca (70kcal) for dessert!

I did bring another banana for my late afternoon snack though I ended up sipping on Jasmin tea!

I can't wait for hubby to come home for our snugly Thursday and just in time for the greys anatomy season finale!! :)))

Since I haven't been able to go for a run cause of the weather I may be looking Into a treadmill but I don't want to pay the full gym price..will see

Anyways off to finish some more laundry and today I'm cleaning off the windows! Can't wait!

Sara bareilles on the iPod! Cant get any better!

Kisses*






No comments:

Post a Comment