About Me

Hi guys, Im Aurélie a 24 year old woman that always wanted to write her own blog and here I am =) I hope you guys really like it **

Monday, May 14, 2012

Counting down the days!

Snooze....6:55am! I looked up the phone and saw that hubby was calling!
Talked for about 2 mins and went straight in the shower!

coffee was preset since yesterday and all I was left to do was to prepare my lunch! Over the weekend I picked up an amazing salad kit from with a low calorie dressing, sliced almond and dried cranberries which I left out since I don't like it mixed in salad! I was such in a rush that I forgot to bring any kind of protein...

I did snack all afternoon on some toasted almonds and drank water all afternoon!

I walked home after work and right there that was my 45mins workout for the day!

I saw this dish on a instagram picture and wanted to try it out at home..

chick pea salad:

6 cherry tomatoes
1/4 cup of cooked spinach with garlic and onion
1/2cup of chick peas
Coriander
Hot pepper

Yummy!!!! I was amazed and really enjoyed it! I also cooked some fish with salt pepper and lemon! I'm really enjoyed it and this Is definitely to try out again!

Fresh watermelons with a side of sparkling water and I'm off to my cough! Today is my day off!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment