About Me

Hi guys, Im Aurélie a 24 year old woman that always wanted to write her own blog and here I am =) I hope you guys really like it **

Monday, May 28, 2012

New Life*

*Anyone can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending*

I read an article about house organization this morning on the web and saw this beautiful quote!! It fit right in my life right now!

If you read my blog last night I've got a pretty long list to complete this week! Woke myself up at 8:30am,showered, had a yummy watermelon smoothie with just ice and watermelon nothing else added.
Made a few calls and then cleaned up the master room!
Since we gave away our bed set and decided to wait and invest into a 'life' bed lol the one that's going to be with us until we grow old! lol

I was able to unpack the last clothing box and clean up the house a bit! Dishes were done, bathroom is clean and I went for a walk! Didn't run today because I woke up with a sharp lower back pain :( !

I finally was able to start the packing for our trip! As you can tell by the picture the first thing that went in the Suitcase are my bathing suits! Haha

Snacked on fresh strawberries while watching the bacholerette!
Off to shower before going to bed!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment