About Me

Hi guys, Im Aurélie a 24 year old woman that always wanted to write her own blog and here I am =) I hope you guys really like it **

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sun on the skin*

Hubby woke me up this morning with a surprise :) we're going to the spa!!!

After having our strong coffee ( lol ) and our made homemade cinnamon roll, we were on our way to get hubby's haircut and pick up a few clothes for the cruise..! Ive been thinking about bathing suits all week an I wanted to have many choices, pretty much one everyday! Lol

Picked up 3 sets of bikini for $60 at Ardenes! Now I didn't want quality and I just wanted quantity! And I was very happy with my choices!
Also got a white summer pants that he's been looking at for a bit!

Hubby and I shared a 12" steak&cheese subway! Didn't have the time to have a mid morning snack...

We stopped at a chez victor for a hamburger :)

Sorry for the late blog :)



No comments:

Post a Comment