About Me

Hi guys, Im Aurélie a 24 year old woman that always wanted to write her own blog and here I am =) I hope you guys really like it **

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Movie of the month

I don't know about you but after watching Avengers I dreamed of superheroes!!! Lol this movie was the bomb ( as my 15 years old brother would say )!

Felt nice to wake up in my bed this morning!! I have a really long to do list for today!!! Boxes everywhere and more to pack! I also have to clean the house, do the groceries, pack some more and also prepare for our trip!
talk about being busy eh!! I can't look at my living room anymore I am such a neat freak that this mess is stressing me out but I keep reminding myself that we have less than 3 weeks to go and after that ill have a long week to organize my house!!! :))))

Breakfast this morning was a nice omelette with a strong cup of coffee hubby had some oatmeal with a side cup of coffee too!

I also started my food log today and I am determined to stay within my 1200 calories!!! If I am looking to squeeze a 30 mins run today!! I have less than a month to loose some for "fat" and get toned!!!

Had a medium banana with a medium boiled corn and some heart of Palms just enough to snack on.

Tonight's menu is roast beef ( slow cooked for 2 hours, steamed spinach and a big romaine salad :)

I hope everyone enjoyed there weekend xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment