About Me

Hi guys, Im Aurélie a 24 year old woman that always wanted to write her own blog and here I am =) I hope you guys really like it **

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Snuggly day

Hubby is coming home today!
Can't wait to hug him and snuggle!
Greys anatomy is on tonight and it's our relax time to hang out and talk about our whole week without each other!

Omg I can't believe that next week we will be moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our life is about to change one more time and like I say it to everyone it only going to get better!! I still have some finals paperworks to finalise to do for our move! Can't wait.

I will always remember the first day we arrived into this city 3 years ago and now we are moving again to another city into our own home! Couldn't be anymore proud of ourselves!! We achieved our number 1 goal and now were ready to tackle the other ones on the list!

Todo list for today:

Dye hair (home kit dark brown)
Laundry
Clean windows and doors
Vacuum
Get my nails done
Pack the before last miscellaneous items
I'm almost done!
Menu today:

Breakfast: fibre bar just cause I was hungry with a mug of coffee
Mid snack: 1 cup of fresh watermelon
Lunch: shrimp wonton soup with a big salad low calories italian dressing
No mid afternoon snack only tea
Dinner: not hungry still trying to figure out what I want to eat...

Off to complete my to do list

Xoxo À demain!




No comments:

Post a Comment