About Me

Hi guys, Im Aurélie a 24 year old woman that always wanted to write her own blog and here I am =) I hope you guys really like it **

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sushi on a rainy day

Woke up this morning wanted to eat sushi or some sort of fish!!

Breakfast was banana ish and good :) I don't know how people don't drink coffee in the morning to get a wake up push!! Lol

Sipped on crystal clear iced tea all morning and came home for lunch with hubby!

We had yesterday's left over and one BBQ sausage with a side of corn and ofcourse the delicious olive bread!

Didn't feel too good and Hubby wanted to take me out to change my mind...so we had sushi :)))) oh boy Its been such a long time since I had sushi and boy it was good! Missed our date night out :)

I hope you guys had s good day!!

Ps: sorry cant type too much Hans is hurting I accidentally hurt myself by walking in my bedroom door lol clumsy me

Xoxoxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment