About Me

Hi guys, Im Aurélie a 24 year old woman that always wanted to write her own blog and here I am =) I hope you guys really like it **

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lazy Sunday

Spent my morning with hubby :) He is leaving for another crazy work week!

I made myself a Montreal bagel with butter and some laughing cow :))) It still taste as it use to taste when I was little! Crazy how Taste takes you way back! Hubby made himself some pillsburry croissant with the buttery laughing cow too :)! Lol

Mid morning snack was a medium size banana! I make sure to have one everyday because if I don't eat in between breakfast and dinner I cant function!

I woke up this morning to a messy house and really wanted to clean up the place! Cleaned up the floors in all the rooms, did some laundry, packed some of my clothes ( since we have about 2 1/2 weeks left ), bathroom cleaned, hubby's office cleaned and the list goes on....

Lunch and dinner was the frozen shrimp wonton with a side of steam wontons! I sipped on iced water all afternoon and a handful of organic yalapenos chips!

Have a good evening everyday! Back to pack some more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment