About Me

Hi guys, Im Aurélie a 24 year old woman that always wanted to write her own blog and here I am =) I hope you guys really like it **

Monday, April 2, 2012

April's fool

Morning everyone =)
I was wide awake at 6:45am this morning! I love to wake up with a clean house! Laundry is done, bathroom is perfectly clean, closet is clean and floor/carpet is shinning :) Before going to bed yesterday I set the coffee so that I don't have to worry about that in the morning!


Today is day 1 of my workout/marathon preparation! I am really excited! Now that I am used to logging my food everyday ( I actually like it ) I am able to control what I eat and most importantly know how to eat with moderation! I also downloaded a few application to prepare myself for the marathon! I am scared but mostly excited of the outcome! Hubby and I talked about it and we opted to take a gym membership so that I could work out during the week! Funny thing is that I was looking forward to spinning class today! I know..I know.. I am crazy but my spinning buddy wasn't feeling well so I decided to workout on my own today! I listen to Jillian Michael's podcast! You guys need to listen to her! She and her staff are awesome! Love their topics! She is my daily motivation.
You guys should check it out! I started by doing a 5min start master to bring up my cardio and then went to the eleptical for 30 min and walked for 10 mins (hill mode)
I Burned 440 kcal today at the gym, which I think is really good for a first day but I am a bit disappointed...I am hoping to loose 20lbs and gain about 5/6 lbs of muscles! In this case it's a waiting game! Tomorrow is always a better day*

This morning while I was getting ready for work I couldn't help myself but to think of our amazing trip and realized that we are 2 months away from it!! we've been so focused on the house,packing..literally our new beginning that we totally left the trip in the background! How could we??! So I decided that every morning I'll write down a little something to remind ourselves of it and make our big move easier for us!

It's definitely harder to go to work everyday and realize that I won't be there in 1 1/2 months! I made some good friends there and enjoyed my time but I can't complain hubby and I have been blessed with a good and healthy life! I know I'll be able to start over again and keep in touch with my current friends!

I have decided to change the blog a bit and focus of my weight loss journey, there will be more talks and topic about weight loss starting next week :)

Tonight we are going to use our free movie pass and go watch the Hunger Games.. I heard it was a good movie so I can't wait!I'll bring some 100 kcal popcorn from home to make sure I stay on track! I hope everyone had a good Monday! xo





No comments:

Post a Comment