About Me

Hi guys, Im Aurélie a 24 year old woman that always wanted to write her own blog and here I am =) I hope you guys really like it **

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Joyeuse Pâques!

Happy Easter everyone!

Breakfast was fast this morning, got up,showered and got ready very fast for Church this morning! I set the coffee machine yesterday so we wouldn't have to worry about it and hubby was kind enough to make bagels this morning..
Breakfast consisted of low fat cream cheese, 2/3 ounces of smoked salmon, red onions and all that on a Montreal bagel! Yum!!!

Today is a special day! I hope everyone is spending it with their loved ones! We are far from our family do we decided to go to church this morning! We went to the 12 o'clock presentation and I have to say that it was a BEAUTIFUL mass this morning!

Before leaving for church I quickly Skyped with my cousin who had a lovely surprise for me :) (I'll keep you posted on that one) and who I wished a Happy Easter!
Even tho we are miles away she is like a sister to me which made me realize that there are people that come and go in our lives and some are meant to stay! ALWAYS surrounds yourself with good & positive people also the people that want you help!

After church we were a bit hungry and decided to try out a new restaurant on the way home.. Paris Grill ...I have to admit that this wasn't a good decision and very high priced for what is on the menu. I had a croque monsieur and a soup du jour (corn soup) and hubby went for a canard poutine and a soupe du jour.. We both didn't finish our plate and were very unsatisfied with the menu and the food. The service was very good and quick. I would not recommend this place to anyone that's for sure..

We planned ce dinner ce soir since Friday. We bought mussels at costco and decided to try it out at home.. I am not keen on anything that doesn't look good and that looks like insects.. Hubby made this really good sauce/soup with whine wine,parsley,bacon,red onions,garlic...The sauce was really good but I wasn't able to finish my plate, I tried really hard but No can do.. The texture was definitely too much for me! lol I'll just sip on some tea and finish off the black forest cake that we got yesterday for Easter!

I hope everyone had a great time with their family and enjoyed Easter!

Kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment