About Me

Hi guys, Im Aurélie a 24 year old woman that always wanted to write her own blog and here I am =) I hope you guys really like it **

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Smells like spring*

Hello Everyone!!

Hubby and I slept in today and woke up at 10:30am! We both had a busy week at work and after getting our beauty sleep we woke up energized and ready to take on the day!

Hubby got the coffee ready while I started some laundry and cleaned up the bedroom!
Breakfast: Montreal bagel, light cream cheese , capers and smoked salmon! Delicious!
I only had half of a bagel and hubby had my other half plus his bagel :)

After getting ready we went to Costco even tho we have a lot of food in the fridge at the moment..I needed to pick up Kirkland dryer sheets! They are such a good deal that I couldn't pass out! 500 sheets for $8.99! Come on this is a good deal!!
 We also picked up:
  1. Steaks
  2. mini tomatoes
  3. bok choy
We went to some decorations store to budget our curtains for our new place since we are moving in very soon...So far I like the ones from Bouclair and they have a good deal going on 2 for 1... I am going to wait and measure the window when we go to visit our place next week so I'll be sure to get the right and correct size!

Lunch was egg salad sandwich from costco and had 3 chocolate timbits on the side with a water bottle! Wow they are so good and so bad for you!

Since I only have about 500kcal for the rest of the day I will be sipping on some organic green tea and wait for dinner to be ready!
We are having steaks and bok choy! Yum!!

I hope you guys had a good and Beautiful Saturday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment