About Me

Hi guys, Im Aurélie a 24 year old woman that always wanted to write her own blog and here I am =) I hope you guys really like it **

Friday, April 6, 2012

Day off

Alarm rang at 7:30am... who are we kidding it's a long weekend and between me an you I need my beauty sleep lol so I snoozed a but and then finally woke up at 9:00am! We didn't have a lot of coffee left but I still made some when I got up and turned the pc on! Skype date with my cousin today! Oh yeah!!!


Coffee wasn't that great this morning it wasn't that strong :( so I just had my grapefruit with some water! Btw great choice for a breakfast!


Skype date went well like always! we skyped for 4hours and finally end up hanging up :( I feel like everytime we talk even tho we talk for 4-5hours each time we still have a lot of things to talk about lol! ( and yes we are women ) lol


Today was our day off from the killing marathon training!! And since hubby needed a haircut and I needed jeans we decided to go shopping! Today was a winner!!!
I got 2 pair of jeans, 4 shirts and a few other stuff! I am glad I found jeans that fit well!! Ive been looking for jeans a month ago and I couldn't find anything nice or that would fit well.. the jeans that I have now are literally falling out of me!! It was about time!!

Lunch and Dinner is heated chili from Tuesday! I am not feeling well.. I guess all that walking around today didn't do me some good.. I was feeling sick this morning but how could I pass a shopping day? lol I took a Neo citron and will probably end up going to bed early today!

I hope you guys had a good Vendredi Saint*

Kisses*



No comments:

Post a Comment