About Me

Hi guys, Im Aurélie a 24 year old woman that always wanted to write her own blog and here I am =) I hope you guys really like it **

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 2 - Marathon training*




Day 2 of my marathon training.. 
Before going to bed yesterday I honestly tought that I would be sore this morning but to my surprise I wasn't! I knew that I couldve done more and better at the gym yesterday but I chose to stick under the 1 hour mark because I didn't want to scare myself off! I thought maybe another 30-45 mins on the eleptical would've been good but I promised to myself that I won't focus on the what if and I should have It's just not right for my state of mind!


We did stop at the grocery for some cat food and I couldn't help myself and went straight to the organic isle but did not buy anything that I didn't need! I saw a lot of quinoa packaging and food related products but I never tried this before and not sure If I will like it.. Ill look up a recipe and maybe try it out...
I'll keep you guys in the loop*


Every morning I get excited to eat breakfast! This morning I tried a recipe that I saw in one of the blog I read often... Breakfast: Oats, 2/3cups of skim milk, 1 tablespoon of chia seeds and once its ready add a teaspoon of almond butter on it! It was delicious! I've never thought about breakfast being an important meal but now I do see a difference when I take time to sit and have a good breakfast in the morning... plus as they say Breakfast is the key to weight loss ? (Right?)


This week Hubby and I have lunch together, we try to see & spend time with each other when he is home.Lunch: Roast beef with gravy from Sunday souper on a thin ciabatta bread ( 110kcal)  sides: sliced mangoes and apples


I believe that it's very important to focus on what you want to do in life.. When I look back at my life a year ago I knew I wanted to loose some weight but I never believed in myself to finally face my fears and do it.. To be honest with you guys, I stuffed my face up until December 31st and on January 1st I downloaded the Lose it application and started logging everything I put in my mouth..It was very hard to switch everything.. I then realized that I needed to go on a short term diet to help me motivated! So I did the South Beach Diet and after the strict 2 week phase 1which help me loose the first 10lbs!And that's where it all begins....
* New Year New Me *






 
Le diner ce soir : We are making home made burgers (5 ounces of extra lean ground beef,1egg, 2 teaspoon of bread crumbs, 1/4 cups of chopped onions, 1 clove of garlic, and coriander) Perfect for 2 people!Also to add to that we had some low calorie burger buns at home (170kcal each) and a side of sweet potato fries.
I also made some guacamole to spread on our burger buns ( 1 avocado, lemon juice,red onions -less than 1/4cup-, hot peppers, salt and coriander ) This is hubby's favorite!
I was very hungry when I got home from the gym so I sliced up some fresh Strawberries (2cups) and ate my hunger away!

I hope you all had a good Tuesday! xoxo


Lazy Bum*



 












No comments:

Post a Comment