About Me

Hi guys, Im Aurélie a 24 year old woman that always wanted to write her own blog and here I am =) I hope you guys really like it **

Friday, March 9, 2012

Can we say Friday?



Cosmopolitan magazine..5:00pm...and I'm still at work... I am doing the late shift tonight (12-8pm). If I could I would've brought a nice glass of wine lol they should make it legal to drink at work with moderation lol!! All I can say is T.G.I.F**this definitely week went by so fast! Sweet and Bitter... Sweet because tomorrow there's no work but bitter because my hubby is leaving Monday morning :(

This morning I got up at 8:30am, and had this really good cinnamon & raisin bread ( 1 ½ slice 165kcal) with a bit of salted butter for breakfast. It's been so long since I ate any kind of bread. Loved every bite J

Also today I got to Skype with my beautiful cousin; she is the most genuine person that I know! I consider her as my sister and I love her very very much! We always talk about everything and nothing but always end up laughing the entire conversation! Every time I talk to her I feel energized and happy! She is like my big sister I've never had! J
Crazy as we always are, we planned for our next trip next year! And I really hope that we can make it!
  
I hear this song this morning by B.o.B so good and I can't get rid of it! I've been singing it all day lol I might even dream of it! Girls what you're fantasy la…la…la..la…la..la…
I'm a nerd I know J

Le menu ce soir is going to be soup! Lol chicken noodle soup something light... Reall don't like the feeling of being full at night..Im going to get back to work J and work really hard even though it's quiet! Lol



Just kidding =)



Have a good weekend and be safe everyone!! Xoxoxo

Lali***

No comments:

Post a Comment