About Me

Hi guys, Im Aurélie a 24 year old woman that always wanted to write her own blog and here I am =) I hope you guys really like it **

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Cleaning

Woke up at 10:30am!Openeded the curtains with the smell of coffee in the house!Smells so good!
Today is such a beautiful day , +5 degrees ! Perfect weather to be outside or have your annual spring cleaning with the windows open!

We had breakfast together and got ready for our hiking trip! We found this nice trail by our place! Such a beautiful place and the view is so pretty*
Hubby made fun of me because I decided to wear my snow pants and my snows shoes! One thing you guys should know about me is that I get cold easily and I didn't want to take a chance because once you're out that's it, there's is no going back in to change! I must admit though he was right, it was +5degrees*


Our hike was about 1 1/2 hour , what a workout it actually felt really good!I did log it in my phone and today's hike was a total of 499 kcal! Oh yeah! I am probably going to be sore tomorrow so before going to bed im going to have a nice bath to relax..

I still feel so lost today with the time change! Feels like it is early but then when I look outside it's already night time! All I know is that this week is going to go by very fast! What more can we ask for? lol

Le menu tonight is a chicken chop suey and a big green leafy salad! This is going to be really good and low calories! I weight myself this morning and after cheating here and there last week I ended up gaining 3.6lbs =( But I know that I am going to loose more! I am not giving up!! I am going to walk home if this upcoming is nice! It's about 45mins from work and that's 140kcal!

We also did some spring cleaning today with some packing! We packed some of our living room decorations and other stuff! We also moved the projector into the living room!Hubby was so right the tv is better off in the living room...Every time we move I start talking pictures so we can look back on them once we're in our new place!
There's about 2 1/2 months left... counting every day!
Ok guys, I am going to go and fold some laundry and spend some time with hubby :)

I hope you guys are having a good Sunday! Xoxo

Lali*









No comments:

Post a Comment