About Me

Hi guys, Im Aurélie a 24 year old woman that always wanted to write her own blog and here I am =) I hope you guys really like it **

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Friendly Recipes



Tic...Toc..Tic...Toc...4.30am already? Told myself that it was very early and that I still had another 2 hours to sleep.....Even though I woke up early I still couldn't wake up on time.. Snoozed my alarm for 15 mins lol. Finally woke up and rushed getting ready..And still got to work on time*

The picture above is the *chef* on top of my oven! This is the perfect picture to start my blog today! Since we got home we were cooking & baking in the kitchen!No time to rest* I had some bananas and apples going bad so I decided to make some low carb banana bread and add some apple sauce in it! Also If you read my blog yesterday I said that I was going to make chilli cakes; I must say that I don't mind multi-tasking.. I honestly feel like I was everywhere in the kitchen at one lol!
I always loved banana bread but knowing how caloric it was its been way too long since I ate it.. So I browsed through the internet and found this amazing low carb banana bread!
(Beth's Low Carb Banana Bread Recipe:http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/special-dietary-needs/bethe28099s-low-carb-banana-bread/) Her recipe is amazing! I love it!
You guys should try it! It's worth it!Yummy*












My chilli cakes were delicious!
 The smell in the kitchen made me feel like I was in my grandmas kitchen!Memories*
Usually you have to fry it in little balls but I wanted to make it healthy so I baked it at 450 degrees for 10 min. Hubby was skeptical at first but then he tried it and
he LOVED IT!! =) Yes! Score!

Chilli Cakes Recipe:
  • 250g of yellow split peas
  • 2/3 red hot peppers ( Caliente)
  • 2/3 teaspoons of coriander
  • 1 tablespoon of chopped onion
  • 1/2 teaspon of cumin(powder)
  • salt



Le menu tonight is..Drum Roll.............. Salmon Tartare spring roll. It was delicious!Hubby created his own salmon tartare recipe! One Word: Délicieux!
My own personnal chef! We added some avocado,mango,coriander,cucumber and lettuce inside of our spring roll; The tricky part was to roll the rice sheet into the spring roll and I can never do it! Thank you Hunni :)
As healthy as it look this spring roll is very filling, we even had left over for tomorrow's lunch!I love avocado but I have to watch my avocado portion because it's high in calories and I tend to eat it all until there's no more left in my plate...lol I always like to have something on the side to munch on, so we added some more cucumber on the side with salt and pepper!Bon Appetit!




 Greys Anatomy is on tonight,and I am going to cuddle with the hubby in bed xoxo
Had a long day today, I hope you guys had a good day! Bonne Nuit*

Xoxo Kisses Xoxo

Lali*



No comments:

Post a Comment