About Me

Hi guys, Im Aurélie a 24 year old woman that always wanted to write her own blog and here I am =) I hope you guys really like it **

Friday, March 2, 2012

TGIF*


Happy Friday Everyone!

I must admit that even though it's Friday; Boy it's hard to get up in the morning!
Especially today, we had to get up early ( 45 min earlier) because hubby had an early meeting about an hour away from our place... He was the brave one that got up first, but somehow this morning I couldn't get up at all,I had a slight headache and I needed another minute that ended being 10 min lol but felt like 1!

Sorry guys for the late blog tonight, my headache this morning turned out to be a full on migraine! Ouch It hurts! I took 2 Tylenol this morning but it didn't work and one my friend borrowed me her Icepack which really helped but slowed me down a bit from working because my left hand was holder the Icepack on my forehead.Imagine the disaster*
So about my turkey chili hier, I must say it was delicious!Before getting home I stopped to pick up a few ingredients that I didn't have at home ( zucchini,mushroom,beans) and then got home but our dishwasher was on so I had to wait.. You guys are probably wondering the reason why I have to wait if my dishwasher is on lol, well we live in a small apartment and we got ourselves this portable dishwasher that needs to be hooked up to the kitchen faucet. So I started cleaning up the kitchen and cutting my vegetables to be ready when it would be done its cycle.I was pretty nervous because I added and changed a few ingredients from that recipe I found online and hubby was too lol There will be some pictures below my turkey chili meal =)

Beginning of this year I promised myself that I would get back to my old skinny body that I had back in high school (135lbs)! I was very happy this morning, I weight myself and lost 0.6 lbs! A total of 19.1 lbs lost and I am very proud of myself! I have until our move to loose some more...I hope*
 I am almost at the 20lbs mark and I have a feeling that this week is going to be hard! I love sugar and anything with chocolate! lol So we'll see! When I look at the these beautiful women in magazines I ask myself how do they do it! How can you not eat carbs?? let alone chocolate.. And we know that once a month we have to have our chocolate! Right Ladies?*

Le diner tonight is going to be very simple, I don't have any energy and let alone stand in a kitchen to cook! So I warmed up some left over chicken noodle soup that we had in our fridge and had some sour cream baked rice crips! And probably have something sweet later on just to satisfy my sweet tooth...  I have some chocolate ice cream soy bar in the freezer so maybe that will do*

I am going to bed really early today(migraine is not getting any better) =( and probably listen to my favorite podcast ( Jillian Michaels)...
Bonne Nuit XOXO

















No comments:

Post a Comment