About Me

Hi guys, Im Aurélie a 24 year old woman that always wanted to write her own blog and here I am =) I hope you guys really like it **

Monday, March 19, 2012

Here we go again*

Happy Monday everyone!


Hubby left this morning..I'm going to miss him a lot but at least this week we both have Friday off and were going on a ROADTRIP! oh yeah* love Roadtrip with my baby!         I think I told you guys that we are going to his parents for the weekend and relax all the time.. I can't wait...4 more days to go!

Thinking about that right now, I am not sure if they have a wi-fi connection there but I promise to blog as much as I can and take lots of pictures! =)

Waking up in the morning is always brutal eh! I can't seem to get better at this! lol Mondays are always the toughest I find... Also CAN I SAY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!
Ouch..Ouch..Ouch.. Couldn't even get out of bed this morning..I decided to take a hot shower to help me feel better but even tho I am sore this morning I like the hurt lol I haven't worked out in a long time.. Makes me think I need to really get started on my marathon!!Hubby also told me that he wanted to exercise with me to get fit! It made me happy I hope he can run the marathon with me.. to be continued...

I saved a picture from yesterday dinner , Yum! Hubby surprised me with the presentation .. Can you say Leftover? lol No one can tell :) Doesn't look like  a lot of food but it was very filling!





A couple months ago hubby and I went to LasikMd to get a quote for my laser eye surgery.. To get the laser eye surgery It would cost me $3600 for both eyes and a life warranty. This is so expensive but its a lifetime change... I was very scared about it and also the price did scare me also! I then decided to lay off the idea for a bit.. Lately I've been thinking about it and I might look into it.. Did anyone go through it? Does it hurt after the surgery? How was your experience? Please share :)
I heared that they have a financial plan which I am going to look into , cross fingers for me! I'll keep you guys in the loop**

Ce soir le dinner is fish with a side of mixed vegetables, it was really good and light! Tonight I was craving something sweet and I had about 1/4 cup of walnut dipped in nutella!

Tonight is pretty little liars and then off to bed early..xoxo

I hope everyone had a good day xo

Kisses*
















No comments:

Post a Comment