About Me

Hi guys, Im Aurélie a 24 year old woman that always wanted to write her own blog and here I am =) I hope you guys really like it **

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sleepless night

Happy Friday everyone!! It's Friday,so beautiful outside and hubby is home!!
Everything is perfect!

I somehow couldn't sleep at all last night, I kept tossing around and then decided to read my book since I couldn't sleep... Lol didn't help because by 4am I was still wide awake! I forced myself to bed and slept until my alarm rang and boy that wasn't a welcoming ringer! ZzzzzZ

Today I decided to go and get some clothes ( most of my clothes are getting pretty big on me and also it makes me look big ) and hubby needed a haircut too so we all went together! I don't know why but I didn't buy anything.. Once we got to the mall I went to guess and the sales associate was so rude and also kept bringing me the big sizes that we're big on me... I felt bad and back to how I felt when I was heavier.. It was my first time and I didn't want to feel like that so we decided to leave and my mood was ruined.. Funny to say I did loose 25 lbs... I guess shopping with be for next week!

We also went grocery shopping together and we got some scallops, bok choy, spinach and some really good low kcal ice cream that I can't wait to get my hands on! Le menu ce soir is scallops and cooked spinach and a side of tomato salad! Yum! This does sound delicious!

Tonight we are going out... Might go clubbing or bar hopping.. We'll see once we're out!

TGIF I hope everyone had a great week! :) xoxo

Kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment